Sunday 6 April 2014

New mattress' !

My last week in Bolivia, me Jon and a few other volunteers finally set out to find a few mattress' for the kids, who's mattress' were getting a little gross! It had been on my mind for a while, so I was glad we finally were able to get them before I left! While Lindsey was in the states in february I got her to bring back three plastic covers so that if they peed there bed again it was easy to clean and there mattress wouldn't smell like pee anymore :) Yay for new mattress'!!

Jon loves pictures hah

 The truffi was a little full

 We love mattress'


 J loves her new bed!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for new mattresses!!! I hadn't even realized you had done that. Thank you, and so sorry we never got to meet your brother. I was at the houses the day before you left, but didn't run into you. Hope you're settling back into life in Canada well!

    ReplyDelete